Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kanye West - Devil In a New Dress [Prod. Bink!]

^CLASSIC^
-Yeezy has no doubt been dropping some incredible music lately, dropping DOPE tracks after track and this one is no different... Off his forthcoming Hip-Hop album (thank god), Dark Twisted Fantasy which is slated for a Novermber release.
I am a BIG fan of Kanye West's work, especially his first 3 albums, he is no doubt one of my favorite producer/MC's. And I hope that the rumors about his newest album are ture and lives up to the hype. But with songs like these, I think we have nothing to worry about. G.O.O.D. Music.

*Kanye West - Devil In a New Dress [Prod. Bink!]

BONUS:
*Kanye West - Monster (Feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver)
Without a doubt I have to give it to Young Money's own Nicki Minaj who definitely held her own in this track. DOPE beat and verses from Yeezy & Jay-Z...& I definitely digg Nicki's Jamaican flow on this lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment