Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kanye West - Lost In The World

808's all over again.?
*New (UNFINISHED) song from Mr. West which is presumably off his upcoming "Hip-Hop" album, Dark Twisted Fantasy?? I'm not going to lie, this sounds like something straight out of 808's & Heartbreak, which is not completely bad but not too good at the very most. But I do see potential, his verse is actually not that bad and sounds like something more or less from his last Hip-Hop album Graduation. And although I am very open minded when it comes to music, and respect artists when they are trying to branch out and do something new, I really hope that Yezzy's newest effort is not completely covered with auto-tune/vocoder and weak instrumentals.
*Also Hit the jump for Kanye's returning cameo as Kenny West in the Family Guy spinoff The Cleveland Show,, which is actually pretty good..

*Kanye West - Lost In The World (Feat. Bon Iver)
Kanye West once again links up with Bon Iver..




*I better call my Secretary of Education because you just got SCHOOLED/ Call my Secretary of Treasury because that shot was MONEY/ Also I can call my Secretary of Defense because I AM THE BOMB - Obama... TOO MANY Quotables haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment