Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shyne - Belize (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Bob Marley)

-New Single off Shyne's up-coming album since his release from prison, Guess Who, featuring posthumous appearances from former Bad Boy label mate The Notorious B.I.G. and Bob Marley...Two legends on the same track, sounds dope right.? Well, not exactly..the song samples Marley's Sun is Shining...while the hook sample's P. Diddy's Young G's (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z) with Biggie repeating the line "I Be Smoking Trees In Belize When They Find Me"..
..Overall it is somewhat of a decent track, the mixing could be way better, and perhaps switching back to the old flow would be nice, but I give him credit for trying to do something creative..his self-titled debut is still one of my Fav. albums,..but this is unexplainable.
*I miss the old flow, but I guess this will have to do.
*Hit the Jump for the video promo.
*Shyne - Belize

No comments:

Post a Comment